Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I won sponsorship from Prilosec OTC!

For the past few weeks I've been asking all of my friends, family, and blog followers to vote for me to win sponsorship from Prilosec OTC to attend the AG Bell 2010 Biennial Conference.   I'd been carrying this postcard advertisement around for a few months before the sponsorship opportunity came up.  I'm especially interested in sessions dealing with advocacy and policy for children with hearing loss.

The announcement was made Friday (Julia's 5th birthday).  I am officially the Official Prilosec OTC Childhood Hearing Advocate.  I'm going to the big convention!

Though I'm decidedly camera shy after my appearance on local TV and various embarrassing home movies, I'm going to have a blog on Prilosec OTC's web site where I'll post videos.  That starts April 1st. 

Thanks to all of you that voted for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Magic Ear Kids. I appreciate your feedback!